Saturday, May 23, 2009

FORTUNATELY ... there ARE things you can count on!!

routine can be boring to some. having things turn out to be EXACTLY as you expected can leave some people a little deflated...... if that is the case for anyone reading this ,,, then YOU do not have friends like my LuLu & Smurf! They showed up later than planned. But I expected that (it's a common joke between the 3 of us), so I ACTUALLY planned my day (waiting) in such a way that I would not actually "be" waiting. We stayed up past midnight talking, laughing, not making much sense towards the end ... AS USUAL. We sat around this morning in our PJ's til near noon .... drunk on caffeine ... AS USUAL. We hung out together all day .... simply enjoying each other's company and had a GREAT day ... but, that too was TOTALLY expected. The day passed entirely tooooooo fast and we are on the downhill side of our weekend together and I would have been shocked it it had gone any other way. so ...... while others may see all of this as a little too predictable. Almost rehearsed really, since we have done it many times before ... BUT the bottom line for me is that these are two very funny, very cool, very loyal, very clever, very groovey ladies that are my VERY bestest friends and I love them v-e-r-y much. Thanks for the gift of your weekend!

No comments: