and therefore I am.
Lucky
amazingly, thankfully, deservedly, truly .... lucky.
He, of course, is the Captain and he is ...... wonderful. My friends and family will wholeheartedly agree in this fact. I am not biased in this belief. He is.
He loves me. He adores me (this I have trouble saying even to myself). He supports me- both in things I know are the right decision and even in those things that are less so. He protects me, sometimes more than is necessary. He is gentle but determined when we disagree. In most cases he is open minded. In ALL cases he is open hearted. He has a Father's heart and a grandfather's playful spirit. He is passionate about much more than me (thankfully). His mind is always ticking. He has a messy desk but the inside of his tool boxes are immaculate, which pretty much describes him at times .... he's not GQ, but his heart & soul are as good as it could possibly get in a human being. He is fiercely loyal to his family & mine. He is generous (to a fault) but mindfully responsible in every way. He is playful and funny and young at heart. He can be cynical, but easily won over when deserved. He is thankful & respectful & amazingly smart. He loves his lighthouse (a story in itself) and best of all (for me & mine), he loves me .... just the way I am. Yes, he actually is. (all of these things, and more)
1 comment:
I agree and we love him too
Post a Comment