Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I know, I "NO"

yes, yes, yes .... plenty pictures to share from the latest grandson visit, but it was a busy weekend and when I got a few hours to myself .... I indulged in creating a few scrap pages instead of sorting photos .... my choice.
speaking of choices (and blogs for that matter) ... something did come up over the weekend that had to do with choices on what to blog about. Clearly, when a person has a blog, it is "their blog" and they are in full control over what to blog about & when. totally true If I were Oprah, I too would have my picture on the cover EVERY issue .... touch ups, airbrushes & glam not withstanding. And while I choose (primarily) not to go the negative, finger pointing, tell-all direction with mine ..... I certainly am not in a position to direct anyone else to follow suit. They can choose to ignore my comments & I can choose to not participate in a daily reading .... once again, freedom of choice. THIS SAME freedom cannot, unfortunately, be used to determine whether I leave for work shortly so for now .... like it or not- it is my choice to head on out! besides ... on the "half full" sort of thinking, it means I am one morning closer to the weekend!

1 comment:

2blueirises said...

I think people forget that it is every persons right (1st admendment) to free speech, press ect. If you don't like it, and it is within reason, then don't read, see, or support it. Its best way to defeat it.