Friday, June 5, 2009

tip tap, rattle, roar, swoosh & tinkle

It's raining this morning. love it, love it, love it. BUT, I gotta disrupt the splendor and go to work (like it, but don't love it) I found myself, mid-sip of my coffee almost hypnotized by the different sounds the showers, drops or downpours make. VERY groovey. and maybe .... it will fill in all the ground squirrel holes so they will stop coming into my yard and stealing the young fruit off my trees ........... they have taken every bit of it so far! them critters, them varmits, them sneaky little theives!
TOOODAY is my Captain's birthday & he hits the BIG 60! He is a VERY young 60 but it doesn't change the number, so we are making it a big deal for him (and to him). What an amazing guy he is. I hope it is his best burf ever! (and of course it's fwiiidaaay!!!!) happy-happy, joy-joy

1 comment:

candra said...

Hello Princess! I was glad to see your comment. Just wanted you to know that, though Cindy Lou has most of the answers all the time, if you need to talk, I'm here. Thinking of you, Candra