I am getting a little bored with it and yet it really is a lot easier at times. I have been weighing the pros & cons lately. I read that long hair is not the most appropriate for a near 60 yr old and yet ... does it make me appear younger than my years?
pros - ease of pulling up or back
less washing
took a long time to get this far
easier to hide gray (when it's down)
processing involves small areas around
face only
cons - a lot more hair around the house
can't change shades routinely
not as "fun" at times
gets in the way when sleeping
hmmmm .... unless I give this a lot more thought, it appears longer wins out at this time (and I'm sure the Captain likes it better, though he would never dictate to me what to do). ANOTHER "pro" .... I don't have to decide anything right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment