Friday, November 9, 2012

this picture's worth a thousand tears

one of the most precious things in my life are these little munchkids here! 
I logged on to facebook a few mintues ago .. to check in with a couple people before heading off to read in bed- and caught this photo posted by my lovely daughter-in-law, April.
It brought tears to my eyes.  I hope to see these two in just a few days.  It never seems soon enough.  never often enough.  never long enough.  I miss them, especially the first couple of days after they leave.  The house ... pleasantly in order & quiet at that point ... also seems empty and a little gloomy.  FOR ME- their laughter & hugs are better than chocolate!  This is a wonderful picture of Addy & Anthony ... it captures their sweet, mischievous, & cheery personalities so perfectly. 
Lucky, lucky me to be part of their lives !!

No comments: