Just under 2 years ago... I used my blog to announce the travel arrangements that Pa (Sir Bill) was setting up.
TODAY... with regret, I do the same for myself. I HONESTLY don't know which one will turn out to be the most difficult!
It's been a long time since I've taken on such a task, and hopefully- I'm giving myself plenty of time to accomplish it!!! I have soooo much on my plate right now, that I will be unfolding things a little at a time, so I can manage to cover all the bases. I have already elicited help, should I find myself in need! The need for ticketing has come up rather unexpectedly, which explains the fact that the trip was not even on my bucket list! I don't know of a trip I have been less optimistic of ....perhaps that helps explain a little as well.
I will keep you posted as best I can. For now, it just wanted to let YOU know, that I know, it needs my attention to detail, and I will do the best I can to take care of things in a timely manner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment