HA-HA ......
this means LouLou is heading to our neck of the woods tomorrow so I have someone who talks as fast as I listen (a joke between the Captain and I ... because he talks slower than I listen). HOWEVER with my sister, even MY listening skills can be challenged. She is not your typical blonde. She is smart & common sensical AND when she is funny- it's on purpose!! (well usually) and she is bringing mom & dad so I get to practice patience and repetition ... and LouLou & I may have a few side glances with an inside joke or two.
Looking forward to having them around even if only a short overnighter. They picked the most perfect weekend in weeks, as the it will be clear & sunny & beautiful- even more so with extra family here. Pa's big bear hugs are one of my favorite things in life and even though we have made fun of it since we were kids, mom's laugh is infectious.
I better dust off the dominoes and make sure the cocktail glasses are sparkling!!
2 comments:
I just talk to them! I wish I could have made it over too but that is a heck of alot of driving in 2 days!
Love you all!
Oh and dads bear hugs are everyones favorites!
Can I have a cocktail now please!!!!!
Post a Comment