and yet .... if 6 days have gone by as the calendar claims .... I am wondering why I only have 3 days worth of things done? And 2 of them were to go to work ..... so, what does that say about my week? As the time nears for me to shed my work week altogether, I am beginning to wonder if there will be enough hours in the day even then! ha-ha Well, really, I am just seeing the reality of how time moves even faster as we age .... and I am aging (and I don't like it).
Where has the time gone? Nearly everyday someone mentions that they can't believe that over half the year is gone already. half a year .... OMG, I can't believe over half my life is gone!!!! What I DO believe is - it's not the best half. Some of the best things in my life happened in the first half (Terry, Chris) .... but certainly not the best times of my life (other than what I have & had with the 2 of them). SO -on that note .... I am going to pad off to bed because tomorrow looks to be ANOTHER full day .... starting with sleeping til I wake up (you know what I mean) and then I'm off to hang with my Spiker chick-a-roonie. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment