Sunday, August 15, 2010
what a weekend (and it ain't over yet)
The Captain was off on a hike yesterday .... while I was trying to ready the castle for our incoming Aussie guests & doing the laundry. I had hoped to get some craft time, but the chores just weren't gettin' done fast enough. HOWEVER, I did get rewarded for my hard work by seeing some whales spoutin' & playing from our lanai. THAT was very cool! It's not the right time of year .... but this may have been the pod that tends to hang around Morro Bay all year (?) We're ALSO excited to see all 3 of our newest hibiscus plants blooming. IF WE EVER get the fence work done, we'll be even happier if they bloom again after we get them planted. If all the plants live thru all the commotion .... it should be 6 or 7 different colors that will eventually make up a little hedge. Today the Captain & I had our first volunteer patrol assignment together. I can't say that standing for 4+ hours straight is particularly fun .... but I actually did enjoy bantering back & forth with the people around the city today!!! (only next time I am taking a snack with me!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a busy weekend. See ya next weekedn Sis!!!
Post a Comment