Friday, February 18, 2011

waves (not the "queen" kind)


with the storms looming yesterday .... the Captain and I headed over to the beach at high tide (8:30am), to get in a walk and some wave watching before the rain was due. The picture opportunities were abundant & the waves, though not as big as forecasted, were pounders and we spent over an hour walking the sand & listening to the constant roar of the water. The 51 degree temps kept foot traffic thin, so the only people we saw were those out to walk their dogs.

With Starbucks in hand, a full camera battery, & the Captain to chat with- it was an invigorating and interesting way to start the day ..... and I wish I could get my tail in gear more often to do this. Hmmmm .... maybe I can!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

very cool pictures. LOve them and yes start each day with peace!!