Friday, July 22, 2011

dreams that seem like .... more

I awoke this morning at the end of the movie. Actually, at the end of a dream- that seemed like a movie. (by M Night Shyamalan). It was so interesting, that I wanted to watch it again!! (but alas, it was time to get miss Addy some "hereal" for breakfast- she decided).
the gist ... without the RIGHT words to really explain it, was that I was a frail creature .... physically, spiritually, & emotionally until I found another that I drew strength from. Without realizing it at first - he always seemed to be there when I needed saving, whenever I needed courage or help. I could feel the bond, the connection between them as I slept through the plot. And just as most of my fav movies .... you don't realize until the end that it is not really ME that the story is about, but rather how "he" finds his true purpose in life.... the strengths he never realized he had. And when his job is done ... he passes on. Bittersweet. I awoke missing him deeply, and I was SO happy at that moment, when the Captain arrived at the bedside to tell me good morning with a kiss. ahhhhh, I neeeeeeded that!

No comments: