Monday, December 23, 2013
pepper on my paprikash please
turns out the spray of pepper across my white t-shirt last night was evidence that my current chemo cocktail IS killing fast growing cells … in this case those cells being my hair follicles! I've yet to determine why it hasn't affected the facial fuzz I've gained as a result of estrogen lost. (thankfully it's soft & golden) … someone's idea of humor I suppose. As I sit in a chemo recliner, waiting for the delayed blood panel results, I ponder my preference for being able to move forward with today's dose, VS my aching desire to have it delayed a week. OF COURSE, even if that were to happen…. I would then wish (next week) that it HAD been completed this week, because then I would have the week off while I have a house full of company! Frankly, it's a lose-lose situation. Did I catch this (so far minor) cold as a result of my weakened immune system, or was my system further weakened as a result of fighting the sniffles?!! The verdict is due any moment now…...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment