Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm no fool (no foolin')

After the day I had yesterday, a BIG April fool's laugh would have been welcome -but today, I got something even better. Let me map it out as briefly as possible.
I woke up fully rested, my hair had a good day, my eyelashes weren't kinky, & I had no breakouts. Everyone arrived to work on time, all the equipment was working, every patient was in a good mood, & I got a full lunch hour. I had time to answer all my work email & initiate additional ones as needed, found some perf 12x12 for my next project, a glass of wine was waiting for me when I walked in the door along with my hubby & a big hug. I had emails from a couple of good friends, watched a terrific movie with a cat curled up on my lap, and the fountain on my lanai is "gurgling" just right. YES, it was a good day- giving promise that tomorrow could be too! AND THIS, is no April fool (and April is no fool either)

No comments: