Sunday, July 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSER !!!!!



He's changed a lot ... and yet in many ways- very little. This is my "baby" boy Christopher. He was born 32 years ago today. By this time, oh so long ago, I had forgotten that I was told I was likely carrying a girl. I was never convinced of that- and never unhappy when it turned out to be a falsehood anyway.

At 8lbs, 12 oz ..... he was the ONLY boy in the nursery that day and the next to the smallest! He had a full head of dark hair and huge blue eyes. He didn't cry then and never cried much afterward either. He was (and is) a happy, happy boy! Much to my joy, by the time he was 2- his hair was blonde and his eyes were green just like mine.

He leads a very busy life, with a demanding job, two kids, a great wife & a house that they are always doing "something" to- but he calls or texts me at least once a week and he knows how important family is.

SO- this day is YOURS Chris .... do what you want with it (if you can). AND KNOW- that I love you & wish you a VERY happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

chris said...

thank you very much. i love you good night