Tuesday, November 29, 2011
making good use of NO TIME LEFT ....
If I haven't packed it yet- it probably isn't going with me !! Afterall- NYC has stores right? IF I forgot it, & Cindy didn't bring it, then I either don't need it, don't have one, or will be getting a new one! In the meantime, besides getting packed today, I ALSO .... put out a few holiday doilies, brought my 365 up to date, charged all my electronics, did the laundry, made a Christmas table cloth, & attended chorus rehearsal. I avoided any form of resting, so that I might sleep tonight. (I don't usually sleep more than 3 hours the night before I travel) .... we'll see how well it works! 12 hours from now, I will be about 2 hours into my flight from LA. NYC .......... here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment