Sunday, November 27, 2011
PROJECT 265 for the WHOLE story!!
I can use my blog to post a picture of the "man-cave"
where football games played ALL DAY LONG.
I can show evidence of the beautiful drive we had coming back home .... I can even show you ONE of the M-A-N-Y pictures my adorable grand-niece Delaney urged me to take of her and my grandson Anthony
- whom she deemed her boyfriend (even though he said no thank you, he was gracious enough for the foto ops) ..... but ONLY in my Project Life ... will someone be able to look over the pictorial of the weekend, and really visualize the emotion it held. The fact that I used 6 days of pocketing to put in the pictures & journaling that I narrowed it down to- is why I will end up with 2 binders by December 31st. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment