I am sitting on my lanai, in the 65 degree sunshine, enjoying a bowl of fuyu persimmon & blackberries, & a gingerbread latte. The temperature AND the time of day are perfect for this .... and one of the MANY perks of being retired!! I'm especially pleased to be able to enjoy this today, because the opportunity will not present itself again for a few days
- BECAUSE, I leave for New York tomorrow morning at O'dark hundred. I am posting the I love NY clip art because I can honestly say, I'm sure I will. My sister, whom I am accompanying, LOVES IT and I pretty much love everything she does, albeit -usually a slightly less expensive version. So I can confidently use my statement of "if I forget to tell you later, I had a wonderful time" ... that I use when I ALREADY know that will be the case. I could ask for no better tour guide & companion for such a place ... as I feel it is best to experience something new with someone who has a passion for it. AND, the 2 of us are going to the Statue of Liberty, which will be new for both of us. The weather seems to be cooperating (as best it could considering I MUST wear shoes for the entire stay!!) and the Capt managed to get me into business class travel as of last night (super yay) .... so I am off to finish packing for my big adventure, & get the butterflies in my tummy into a formation!
- BECAUSE, I leave for New York tomorrow morning at O'dark hundred. I am posting the I love NY clip art because I can honestly say, I'm sure I will. My sister, whom I am accompanying, LOVES IT and I pretty much love everything she does, albeit -usually a slightly less expensive version. So I can confidently use my statement of "if I forget to tell you later, I had a wonderful time" ... that I use when I ALREADY know that will be the case. I could ask for no better tour guide & companion for such a place ... as I feel it is best to experience something new with someone who has a passion for it. AND, the 2 of us are going to the Statue of Liberty, which will be new for both of us. The weather seems to be cooperating (as best it could considering I MUST wear shoes for the entire stay!!) and the Capt managed to get me into business class travel as of last night (super yay) .... so I am off to finish packing for my big adventure, & get the butterflies in my tummy into a formation!
No comments:
Post a Comment