
I have spent at least a couple extra hours each of the past few weeks with a group of funny & talented ladies - in preparation of a double quartet contest that will be taking place this weekend. The event itself, is a small part of what will be taking place overall. This weekend is designed for education, introduction, comraderie and of course to remind us all just how SWEET (their new ad campaign) the Sweet Adeline organization is in each of our lives. Often j0ked about as being a full-time hobby, it is truly full-time enjoyment... well, that is if you don't mind the anxiety of competitions where you might be singing in front of thousands of people! I have loved this chorus body from day one ... but over the past few weeks, I have bonded even further with individual members that are just too, too entertaining. NO MATTER how much we remind each other how important it is to use our time rehearsing WISELY- there is always time for some laughter (or you better stay away from this group!!) THX gals .... it's be real.
No comments:
Post a Comment