Wednesday, January 4, 2012

in the blink of an eye .... more or less

It was only a few weeks ago that a friend and I were talking about how quickly things can change. Literally in the blink of an eye one's life can be altered in significant ways. I suppose it could be in a positive way .... winning the lottery or such, but those are not what I refer to. Though the results were not life threatening and the recovery is moving along with little complication

.... recent instances of those likity-split occurances have reminded me how fragile life is and how quickly our routines or lifestyles can change. It's been an eye opening few days and I hope the memories of it rears it's unsightly little head on a regular basis to remind me (that much more) of how simple it is for an incident to turn our lives inside out. As the boo-boos mend (thankfully) .... I will watch my own P's & Q's as well!!

No comments: