I played hooky from chorus rehearsal tonight, without a single guilt pang of hint of regret. With the grand kids here & some meetings & obligations that seem to be pulling either the Captain or myself away at times .. I decided this was one of those times ... I could make them the priority!! AND I DID ....... our first venture into pirate-opoly was boisterous & filled with giggles. With the rules stating that ARRGGH be used "like you mean it" ... our voices were heard loud & clear by the Captain who was trying to "budget" upstairs. Eventually, he gave up & came down to join the party. Little Addy ... in her good humor & good sportsmanship just played to be playing & ended up with the majority of the booty at games end. Then off to bed they padded with only moments of snuggle before each was snoozing deeply.
ANOTHER GOOD DAY with my sweeties !!
No comments:
Post a Comment