Friday, March 1, 2013

taking time to stop and smell the sunshine(?)

someone told me recently that something was "lingering" in my near future that would feel joyous to me ... this might be it.  I am doing one of the things that brings a smile to my entire being (actually many things do).
appreciating my life.
I am enjoying the 70+ degree, clear & blue-skyed day while skimming the last of my February magazines, catching up with reading & sending emails, researching/designing the flour-de-fluff the chorus may be wearing for competition, & waiting for the latest load of laundry to signal it's tumble finish.  The Captain has just returned home from a few hours of paddle boarding, and is enjoying a patio luncheon aside me.  Monkey is sleeping in a patch of sunlight despite her coffee consumption this morning.  Bottom line ... all is well (better than well to be truthful).
I wonder how much of my craft room I can move out here?!!!

No comments: