Up until this morning ... I was seriously pondering my own mortality. There have been times when it's brushed through my mind in a moment of time, but this was different... it lasted for days. I was having some symptoms that resembled those of a life threatening condition. And because I know a little too much at times, while not knowing near enough... I was reading & worrying & FORTUNATELY- it kicked me into gear into making a dr appointment that was a bit over due. Leading up to the above mentioned appt, I had some tests run & some of their results explained my symptoms! In this time bubble I find myself in, none of this is as important as the thoughts I dealt with for these past few days. I was evaluating decisions and setting priorities, and .....wondering. Wondering if I needed to start getting my affairs in order. Wondering how long I might have to adore the things I am most passionate in my life. Before I came to any conclusions ... this particular bullet was dodged. In the meantime, I hugged & kissed my husband a few extra times each day ... and I wrote a few letters.
And now, the fire beneath me has been turned down just a bit, to give me time to take care of things that need to be a-taken care of!! (with this, I turn my eyes upward & thank my lucky stars)
1 comment:
Sometimes it takes moments like this to show you what and whom are important. Do what you love everyday, and thats what you do.
Post a Comment