I have a test tomorrow, and I didn't study for it.
Truth be told ... there are several people who would gladly take it for me if they had been able. Perhaps then, there would have been a greater chance of passing.
But that's not an option.
It appears that I would have needed to start studying many months ago- long before we even knew there was going to be a test at all.
I hate it when my clairvoyant senses are clogged. That must be the reason.
Since SirBil took this test barely over a year ago ... I never guessed they would be giving it to me as well. How did they know I wouldn't know all the answers from his study sheet??
As a teenager, I was good at tests.
As an adult, not so much. I know enough to be nervous.
And scared.
This is a big one. If I flunk, it will affect the rest of my life.
If I flunk, there may not be a rest of my life.
I have a pill I can take for performance anxiety. It helps me breath easier.
I need a pill that will keep me breathing for a lot longer than I dare hope for.
I need a pill that will help me hope period!
Maybe they will grade on a curve ... and no one has studied at all.
I'll hope for that !!

No comments:
Post a Comment