Thursday, August 15, 2013

T, C, & Me ... YIPPEE

there was a time ... sometimes seeming NOT all that long ago- when it was JUST the 3 of us!  With their dad still trying to make his post-divorce way in the world on his own terms ... forgetting that time passes all too quickly in a kids' life and that you can't go back & replay the times you missed out on, I was the primary parent & a bag of chips!  As much as it hurt that the boys missed their dad... my heart totally ACHED when they were away visiting him ... so having them with me nearly 90% of the time was A-O-K!  Anyone who knew me then or knows me well now, also knows that I adore these two young men (ok, perhaps not so young... but if they get older... I get JUST PLAIN OLD!!)  I never looked forward to getting them out of my hair, and I can never get enough of them to this day... especially the two of them at the same time!  Between their individual senses of humor and how they play off each other when together ... there is constant amusement (and stomach aching laughter).  DO I tell them often enough how much I love them ... I think so.  But just in case, I will tell them again right now!!

No comments: