I'm not sure about that... but I had to laugh when I found the results of Anthony's busy work! In HIS ROOM (complete with a full bathroom & TV) ... he had unpacked his suitcase & put his clothes in the drawers.
He put his shower bag in the bathroom, the shampoo & soap on his tub, toothbrush & paste on the counter... lotion, allergy meds, etc laid out strategically.
And as you can see- he set out his PJ's as well.
He moved the side table over to the couch to create his own work space for the homework he'll be doing while kidnapped from school (is this the sign of OCD, an organizer, a designer, or professional furniture mover??)
Anthony and the Captain (AKA grampa) decided that to get the picture on his Disney pass this afternoon would likely save time tomorrow when we are all raring to get into the park to play... so off they went while I took a nap. It was a couple hours and 3 miles later before they returned with dinner ... but with a park map & game plan in mind for tomorrow.My little munchkin is starting to fade now ... resisting as best he can, but not wanting to give up the fight just yet.
This chicklet makes me smile (and cry sometimes) and I know the next few days with him are going to be precious & memorable.
LUCKY ME !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment