Friday, July 30, 2010

life with poo (not the stinky kind)

THIS is a POO

AKA Foo, AKA Lisa, AKA "almost" Heidi, AKA ..... things I cannot repeat (teehee).

I don't see as much of her as I would like. Her schedule, mine, responsibilities, logistics .... just life in general, adds to more time in between visits than I prefer!

Fortunately, with technology today we keep in touch with each other's goings on for the most part, but it's not quite the same.

Add a LouLou to the mix and we have even more laughter & craziness. The 3 of us have had some great times together .... and I figure that as we continue to mature (for some of us it is taking longer than for others) .... we'll be racking up a few more great memories !!
Let the good times roll!

2 comments:

Cindy Welch said...

haha, love it live it laugh, repeat

Foo said...

Oh my I was super cute! what happened? now I am just darn cute! tee hee!