Thursday, June 30, 2011

being prepared

When I went through financial hell (after the marriage from the same place) MANY years ago- I learned, as a method of defense, to prepare for the worst case scenario. If you can do that (which I did numerous times before it resolved), you can manage. It won't be pretty, it won't be fun. But you'll manage. And so .... with some pending developments recently, I did just that- then I set the thoughts aside ... since I had no real control over the situation. AND TODAY, for the 1st time in ALL the times I have ever prepared for the worst ..... it was the opposite outcome. It was the mostest, bestest news we could have hoped for.
Dick & Jane are NOT moving .... they are staying on as one of the 3 anchors of the CDSFEOTSG. I'm so happy, I could spit! (wear a slicker for a few days y'll)

No comments: