our little munchkin turns 4 years old today!! And I sooooooooo wish I was there to show her just how special she is to us. The first time we kept her over night .... mommy & daddy were actually JUST OUTSIDE in their trailer. It was only 1 night (and most of 2 days) & until she saw "daddy's truck" coming down the street ... she never even asked about them (until she was sleepy). NEXT time around, we kept her for 4 days and we had a couple of tantrums that turned into "I want my mommy" tears, but they faded fast. Most recently we had her for almost a week (boy was I exhausted) and she only gave mommy & daddy a thought at bedtime! We hope there will be another stay VERY soon. She keeps us entertained and we are amazed at her deep thoughts and questions! SHE IS our grand-daughter! We love you Addyson! HAPPY BIRTHDAY xoxo
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
MY princess (in waiting) turns 4 !!!!
our little munchkin turns 4 years old today!! And I sooooooooo wish I was there to show her just how special she is to us. The first time we kept her over night .... mommy & daddy were actually JUST OUTSIDE in their trailer. It was only 1 night (and most of 2 days) & until she saw "daddy's truck" coming down the street ... she never even asked about them (until she was sleepy). NEXT time around, we kept her for 4 days and we had a couple of tantrums that turned into "I want my mommy" tears, but they faded fast. Most recently we had her for almost a week (boy was I exhausted) and she only gave mommy & daddy a thought at bedtime! We hope there will be another stay VERY soon. She keeps us entertained and we are amazed at her deep thoughts and questions! SHE IS our grand-daughter! We love you Addyson! HAPPY BIRTHDAY xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment