Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have I thanked you lately?

There MUST BE numerous times a day that I say thank you for this & thank you for that, out of common courtesy ....
and yet ..... I wonder if the times when I r-e-a-l-l-y want someone to know I am REALLY thankful .... do they know it? Do they know I'm not JUST being polite? I have a half a million things to be thankful for. But most importantly, I would want those I love & care for ... to know how much I appreciate .... how thankful I am for the things they say, or do for me. I'm not talking so much about the momentous things that have huge impacts on our lives, I'm talking about the little things that sometimes people don't even expect to be thanked for ... that make a difference at just the right time, on just the right day. Things like the strawberry fairy, or a smile, the mango cutter, soothing tea, spur of the moment berry sangria, ribbon spools, a funny joke, pulling in the trash cans, get well cards, funky music, texted pictures, and best of all ... the hugs, for anything and everything. IF BY SOME CHANCE, haven't said thank you lately .... I say it now- loud & clear and with much, MUCH love !!

No comments: