Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the drama in my life (love it)

THE GREAT AMERICAN MELODRAMA & VAUDEVILLE

okay, OKAY- it's not REAL HOUSEWIVES, it's not White House liasons, but it's the closest thing to drama in my life and I like it that way ..... Pops, Lisa (our neighbor) & I went to their presentation tonight. We have season tickets, so it's been on the books since January ... but the Captain had to go north to work so Lisa was the happy recipient of his ticket. It was a fun show and the 3 of us had a great time. We took as many precautions as possible for Pa's cough and he did pretty well! More importantly ... I had the piece of chocolate cake that I wanted last time. ummm ... ummmm ..... good! Since returning home, I have completed another chorus button redo (the 4th today & 9th overall) .... 1 more tomorrow and then I'm done for at least a few days. It's a good thing .... I think I have a dozen needle holes in my finger!

No comments: