Sunday, February 12, 2012

at the very least .... it was incredible ...

Of the near 300 hundred pictures I took today .... (having dumped 20% of them already )... I STILL gotta say ... I love every one of them that I have tucked into today's legacy of our Arizona trip. There was much left either uncaptured or not up to par to REALLY show the beauty or emotion of the moment! BUT ...from the palette of southwestern colors laid against blankets of snow, to the flurry of snowflakes we tried to catch on our tongues, to the deer munching alongside the road, to the contrast of the canyon in & out of the reach of the sunlight (and even the calzone lunch & pork chop dinner) .... it could have been no more perfect! We gathered 4 National park stamps, snuggled at times to keep warm, learned a tidbit or two and THOROUGHLY enjoyed every bit of scenery! It was a magnificent day.

No comments: