I'm sitting in the evening's coolness after a warm coastal day. Here, when the sun is cutting through a marine layer- it can be a lot warmer than what the thermometer might have you suspect. But round about 6:30, I could see a fog bank laying low on the horizon .... just waiting to make a deposit, & it could rob us of another look at our full (ish) moon! The past 3 nights have been so clear that my senses woke me up during each of them to see the moon's glow on the ocean. I love that. It's not a common luxury.
Today was one of numerous little surprises. #1 A new photo printer was armed & ready for my use before the Captain headed out for his kayak tour. #2 The sun was ready to "use" before 10am. #3 Lily pup from across the street came over for a short visit, & #4 I heard from someone I've not seen in a long while. You might say, they were all welcomed moments .... which one cannot always expect.
Tomorrow morning, I shall trudge down to the dentist's office where I will reluctantly fork over around 1400.00 as my part of a 5,000.00 expense for a long-overdue repair. It's rumored to be a long & NUMBING appt that I've put off more than once, but have been warned of the danger of waiting too much longer. Once I've completed it- I'll be glad it's done .... I just hate sitting for that long when I could be accomplishing so much more elsewhere (for so much less $$!) oilwell. ALL THE MORE REASON, to enjoy this beautiful evening with company I appreciate.

No comments:
Post a Comment