Saturday, June 23, 2012
apparently- some opinions just don't count!
Many years ago- the Captain claimed that everytime he has a "favorite" something-er-other ... they stop making or selling it. I told him at the time, he was taking it too personally. A few years later, the Captain complained that everytime he finds something he REALLY likes, they stop selling or making it. By this time- he had bought duplicates of some items ... just in case they ever stop making it! (and they did). I suggested he try something similar in taste or style, he might like it just as much. About a year ago, the Captain complained that everytime he really enjoys something, they stop making or selling it. Since then ... he's made exhausting internet searches & ordered some things by the case ... perhaps 2 or 3 times, before it's no longer available. A couple of days ago- I TOLD THE CAPTAIN that when he decides he's particualrly fond of something ... don't tell anyone .... because it appears that when "they" find out, they stop making or selling it!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment