Monday, June 25, 2012

striking while the iron is hot!

It would seem that a person would IRON while the iron is hot ...
but since that is not how the saying goes ... we'll go with the usual connotation with regard to getting Sirbil out & about!  If you gear him up ... that is give him a little warning ahead ... he is able to muster up the energy & positive attitude toward getting out for a couple of hours or so.  Food always seems to be a good incentive for such an event nowadays!  He & the Captain used to routinely make errand runs round & about FRANK's Famous Dogs, to allow a lunch there every couple of weeks or so.  Up til now, it's just been "their thing".  I'm not a weenie person (per say) ... as the cup would indicate, but times being what they are, I thought it was a good suggestion by the Captain!!  Once again ... you made a great choice  :o)

OMG- pa devoured his bacon-cheese dog faster than I managed my mustard-relish counterpart.. and probably ate more fries than I as well!!  All that backseat driving must have worked up a heck of an appetite!  GOOD FOR HIM.  These days, he tends to snack throughout the day, so seeing him chomp down with gusto was a welcomed surprise.  (as was the fact that I enjoyed the dog!!)  It was a great way to get errands completed and enjoy the sunny day with 2 great fellas.  Thanks guys.

No comments: