
It's no secret that I LOVE fall! The colors, aromas of the harvest, the chill in the air ... I love it all!! So we took a drive to witness the changes in scenery thus far ... I wasn't disappointed at all. Camera in hand- I took way more shots than I can possible use and couldn't wait to check them out. The best part about it is that it's only begun and the best of the season is still yet to come!
yea, yea, yea ... the stuff is WAY overpriced and I'm not buying any of it, BUT- I love looking at it & taking snaps of the displays (& recipe ideas) ... IT'S LIKE the Macy's windows at Christmas !!! And in lieu of the goodies you see here ... we brought home fresh fruits & veggies instead :o)
We are days away from our vacation (& anniversary) and weeks away from GREAT food & family gatherings. What more could a person ask for!
LIFE IS GOOD ............
No comments:
Post a Comment