Saturday, September 1, 2012

when did political officers (or wives) become celebrities?

I'm sorry ... but I gotta climb aboard the ole soap box here and state my case.  I watch TV (primarily) for entertainment) .. a little news if it's BREAKING, but mostly to relax, go brain dead, sometimes learn something ... NOT for politics.  Frankly, if I want the truth ... it AIN'T gonna come out of the mouths of the politicians (or wives).  I can read the crap they spiel if I wanna fall asleep or get my britches in a wad ... I don't want to tune into a talk show, or late night standupper to see or hear them.  I don't care what (or who) they wear, I don't care if they go to the olympics, or Disneyland, or a strip club.  I can look up that garbage in plenty of places if I have a need to upchuck my double layer chocolate cake with fudge sauce, ala mode.  I'm tired of seeing them on MY magazine covers (over & over & over).  I can skip the article if I want- but it ruins my "sit in the sun chair, listen to the ocean, & catch up on magazines" mindset if they are plastered on the FRONT of half the magazines!  DEVELOPE a polictical channel!!!  Let them crawl, climb & stomp all over each other to smooze over the public with their bull pucky & falsehoodin storie & promises.
ahhh .... I feel better now!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

the bad part, is as a voter, you have to sift through the crap to try and make the best decision regarding our country. However you have to do it.