Thursday, September 26, 2013
paradise is more than just in our hearts
life is rough (for someone) and I gotta say ... I am glad we are taking up the slack for anyone too busy with life to stop and smell the roses! I NEVER hesitate to slow down long enough to appreciate "the moment". I've been doing it for a long time now (and I'm pretty darn good at it) Even my CAT stops and smells flowers we have around the house (that's how I know she's MINE) Today was spent sight seeing, with the Captain in his professional element of tour guide. It showered off & on throughout the day ... but it kept a few people off the road and we loved it! NONE of us were worried about melting .... and it often gave way to some unusual cloud formations that were awarded with oohs & ahhs on our part. The Beltranos are easy traveling companions, they are no more worried about timing or destinations bound for than we are .... making each day relaxed and comfortable. Most of our time today was spent in the Hanalei area & at the Kilauea Lighthouse, with a late lunch out and Lappert's ice cream for dinner (?) Time to pack it in ... to prepare for a day at the beach tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you are relaxing and have your toes in the sand!!!
Post a Comment