that was me you heard hitting the pillow.
last night, about 8:24pm.
exhausted & limp as a noodle.
the shudders lasted only a few minutes before I plummeted into sleep.
my newest cocktail is BY FAR easier to tolerate and live around - but don't misunderstand ... there is nothing easy about it! My aftershocks (if you will) are a little unpredictable. The first two rounds were so similar, we began making travel or social plans around their usual timing, only to find that # 3 was different ... then too was #4 & this latest one.
I call it crashing- It's unexpected and comes on suddenly, much like a crash would do. Last night's followed a day of much productive cleaning & painting, and one might think it was because I over taxed my body's limitations- but that may or may not have been the case... because, as I stated- it is unpredictable.
I spent a great deal of the first 2 months of my diagnosis "taking it easy" - and it wasn't (easy). I didn't feel good, at times I certainly didn't look good, and I wasn't getting any good-er. The more active I can be, the more "normal" I can press my life to be ... the better I will be in the long run... physically & mentally. If the occasional crash slows me down, so be it .... as long as my auto insurance premium doesn't increase!!
on a TOTALLY different note .... I went to send my 2013 blog to print and found out I posted LESS THAN 100 times this year!! OMG- I tried to see if there was somehow, some way that posts had gotten dropped .... perhaps when we changed over to MAC or such?? But- all indications are that I was, flat out, no bones about it, remiss in my PONDERING !! Trust me ... it was NOT because there was lack of it ... there is just lack of evidence of it ... and I have vowed to NOT let laziness, thoughtlessness, or "crashing" get in the way of it this year.
My hopes are that years from now- someone will pick up one of my blog books and relive some really great moments. tender, emotional, exciting, touching ... r-e-a-l moments ... that mean something to them. And maybe- someone accidentally comes across the site, falls into it's pudding of words, and comes out saying "I wish I had known this lady" !!


No comments:
Post a Comment