I can, at this very minute, make a few predictions that I would bet my life on ....
I KNOW we will have a rain shower or two (or more). I know they will cause people to scuttle from the water (?) but MOSTLY, I know it will bring us rainbows for wishing on.
I KNOW there will be tropical flowers on the dining room table... or around my neck.
I KNOW there will be smiles ... daily. And laughter from the belly... REAL laughter, the healing kind.
I KNOW there will be MUCH lounging, sunning, resting, reading, napping, and all around "vegging out" ... losing track of the day or the time within it ... losing touch with the reality of medical bills and appointments to be kept- at least for a little while.
I KNOW there will be sunset after sunset- some lovely, others spectacular in it's colors or design.
I KNOW these things because it's what Hawaii is all about for us. Appreciating it's rhythm, it's colors, fragrances, and natural beauty ... from the ALOHA of it's people to everything that surrounds us no matter where we are or what time it is.
I KNOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment