Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spoiled rotten (but not smelly)

I am spoiled.
I FULLY AGREE.

And we're it a perfect world (or up to me), every single person reading this blog would ALSO be, or has been soiled as well (numerous times)!  In my opinion (the only one that counts for the moment), there should be a different word for the good kind of "spoiled".  It's a spoiled with love sorta of thing like we do with our grandkids....not the have a tantrum til you get that candy bar kind!  But I digress (as usual)

The above thought came to mind as I soak in my bubbly tub, knowing that the dinner fixens are well into production by a non-complaining, eager-to-please hubby who has left me to my peaceful hideaway, save for a couple of IMessages!  IF HE THOUGHT he could sing, he would probably be doing that as he aims for the dinner hour I estimated need of.  

PC has robbed me of the spontaneity of  just grabbing a snack when the mood suits us.  It has taken away my occasional glass of wine (mostly).  It has removed my true joy of flavor moods and replaced them with an appreciation of one small bite of this, or just a tiny helping of that.  The diabetes caused by the PC requires planning, strategy, and consideration (bummer). 

SO- while the captain still spoils himself with that extra handful of dark chocolate M&M's.....he knows that he can't spoil me in the same way.  His acts and deeds on a DAILY basis are a constant reminder of how much he cares about me.  He doesn't even see it as spoiling.  It's simply his way of taking care of me.

YES, I'm spoiled ..,. but I am soooooo much more than that.
I am loved!!!!

No comments: