I miss my FOO!!
I form that sentence with "my" Foo but let me tell you- she is EVERYONE'S Foo! Without going into a huge amount of detail (although well worth it), let it suffice to say that she is memorable. Nearly everyone who I have ever introduced her to simply loves her. And those who don't- are NOT in my life (no need for explanations, it's just a fact). She is .... in a word ... genuine. And because one word is NEVER enough from me, I'd like to add that she is sweet, & compassionate, empathetic, adorable, warm, affectionate, smart, loyal, & fun. She is my sister. Lucky me :o)
2 comments:
How super sweet are you!! :o) Yes she is... our Ms. Fabulous Foo!
HUGS!
oh my!!! Foo is here & blushing like crazy!!!
Love you big sissy! & I miss you big too!
Post a Comment