Sometimes, life allows you to experience a LOT of really cool things in a short time span. THAT is the case here!Savannah & Tori looked beautiful (new haircuts). It made it sooooooooo obvious how grown up they are getting !!! (yikes) 
Anthony was showing us all his new found coordination "tricks" so he was jumping & spinning for gramma (a LOT)
Auntie Cindy was doing what she does SOOOO well ...... being an amazing auntie. She & Addy were growling at each other!

Mom & Dad were "sharing the love" (that we ALL are very thankful that they have for each other!!!!)
NO SLOUCH in the auntie department ..... Sow is teaching Addy the all-important talent she has mastered herself. One never knows when one will need to balance a stuffed duck on their head(?) !

Terry got back into town late (from work), but luckily, got over in time to grab the last serving of the pasta casserole that Richie had made. (super yum). So we got in a mini visit!

Terry & the Captain talked & talked & talked!
Terry & the Captain talked & talked & talked!
Mom & Dad were "sharing the love" (that we ALL are very thankful that they have for each other!!!!)
NO SLOUCH in the auntie department ..... Sow is teaching Addy the all-important talent she has mastered herself. One never knows when one will need to balance a stuffed duck on their head(?) !well OF COURSE .... I need a picture of tootsies! The four of us were lookin' groovey
and our ride home was scenic & typically enjoyable ...... it sprinkled or showered on & off much of the way and just for fun I was snapping pictures as we drove. The clouding & moisture seemed to intensify some of the colors & I loved it! 
ANOTHER THING that I always enjoy is the bantering back & forth that the Captain & I do when we are on road trips. Sometimes serious subjects, often just funny things .... but ALWAYS interesting!
ANOTHER THING that I always enjoy is the bantering back & forth that the Captain & I do when we are on road trips. Sometimes serious subjects, often just funny things .... but ALWAYS interesting!
It was a great 26 hours and ...... only the beginning of my weekend. super-duper, wowie- zowie .... YIPPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
So glad you came, Was a fun brief trip. See ya soon.
Post a Comment