I know that sounds a little odd ... not the way you are used to hearing the saying, BUT- I have a ton of things to do before vacation but vacation still feels too far away! I want to leave in 4 days and yet I have at least 12 days of things to accomplish and we aren't leaving for over 20 ... so there you go. NOT soon enough to begin an official countdown but soon enough to wish it were! Tomorrow, I am hoping to get over a long standing obstacle ... the store room. It has been over crowded and unorganized for a couple of years but now ...... over the top. If I can muster up the energy (and the temps stay cool) then I can accomplish 4 things at once by getting in there.
1. start another batch to donate
2. pull my fall clothes out
3. sort the vacation clothes (gotta wittle down this year with the luggage charges)
4. get the luggage out
not to mention some fall decorating that I will start before we leave! Hmmmm I better attempt to "dream" about all the progress I could make in just one day!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment