Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need to be de-bugged .... so to speak

Thanksgiving Day was a whirlwind of activity. cooking, cooking, packing up some goodies for later in the week. more cooking. planning, cooking ..... oh yes .... the watching of the Macy's parade and eating. Watched a movie with the guys and by the time we were heading to bed- the aches were setting in. just fatigue, I justified.
Friday morning. sore throat. slight fever. fatigue grande. BUT there are things to be done so late rising, then get some chores finished. Being married to the Captain of course allows me to also get some rest during the day :o) cuz he is NEVER demanding of things to be done (yay) Nyquil = a solid night's sleep and sniffles weren't about to keep me from seeing family in Bako on Saturday. Sniffles & a headache that is. And off we went (and it was great).
Sunday has LOTS on it's agenda .... Xmas is around the bend & we want to be prepared!! Enter ANOTHER bug that has infested the Captain. He slept the best he could. Got a couple things done, layed down a couple of times to pass the dizzy spells .... then jumped into the days' list head on (what a trouper). By this time, my sniffles require me to keep a tissue box close and the tickle in my throat is growing. By evening (now)- not a full-fledged cough but often & sudden enough to exhaust me. The Captain is pooped & I am waiting for my serving of Nyquil to kick in. I want to ge the decorating finished tomorrow but what I want even more is to feel & sound well enough for a full day of work on Tuesday. Don't mind the horseness- but coughing all over people is a no-no. AND I want the Captain to be feeling better than I do. Right now, I think a snooze is what my body wants!!

No comments: