moment that I can barely type! I arrived
home today ... feeling well organized &
prepared for the Thanksgiving holiday,
only to find my neighbor Dan- who I shall
not mention by name (?) jumping up &
down merrily while pointing upward to
his roofline. Low & behold .... he had
hung his Christmas lights. There he was
in all his smugness, showing me in a
rainbow of colors ... that he had once
AGAIN hung his Christmas lights before
us. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS ? .....
Flaunting his evil plan to out us AGAIN!
Well, I hope he's happy because I am
pretty sure that this will totally ruin
the Captain's "decorating spirit" that
he was mustering up for days & days!!
I was just saying the other day how much
we love our neighbrs and now I feel like we have been stabbed in the
back. Well I didn't take this lightly, I can tell you that! I marched
over there & took these incriminating pictures.

I am pretty sure they have
broken some local ordinance
by "lighting up" before the
turkey has even been carved!
I have a few calls to make to
find out what kind of penalties
are involved with this sort
of infraction. THROW THE
BOOK AT "EM .... that's what
I say. LASTLY ..... I want to say that if YOU are silly enough to believe
that I could actually be upset with these people .... then YOU need to get
out more !!! The fact that Dan was willing to spend his day off getting
this done just to rub it in- gave us all a good laugh! And .... with some
luck ..... there will be 2 houses in a row decorated by the end of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment