Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DAY 4 of "a week in the life of" .............

WEDNESDAY is "emerald green"
day .... for scrubs. We are in the
process of changing over from
prints to solids so not everyone
has caught up yet. BUT TODAY
both me & Stevo (my supervisor)
had the exact color on & we looked
fab! I enjoy pulling into the driveway of this particular location of our
practice during this time of the year because of the beautiful colors in
the leaves of the trees surrounding it :o)

At noon(ish) I leave this office to head
about 22 miles south to another location.
Nothing special about the drive BUT- it
usually means there is one of my fav
lunches on the menu !!!


and












quite often a stop at stores that we don't have near to us .... so I make
good use of the opportunity to stop while I am in town.







This particular office of ours- is in a new
building that is modern & nice looking.
everyone likes this one.





THEN .... I get to go home
my most favorite "building"
of all !!!!!!

No comments: