to do my post justice tonight - you will have to settle for installments!
The Captain and I left around
noonish on Saturday for a jaunt
to the valley for #1 my nephew's
housewarming party & #2 a reunion
with a family member once removed
(I'll explain more on that later) - BUT
first .... we stopped off down the street
from home to pop some pics of our
surf-advisory waves!!
(might this also be a good time to
we make plans to go out of town .... we seem to "miss" something !!?!!!!)
WELL- we spent only a short few minutes
and I still managed to fire off 150+ pics
and I after nearly an hour, I have only managed to dum maybe 25% of them so
far! I soooo need to hit the hay right now but I hope to alow myself to get Turkey'd up & blogged up tomorrow :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment