Monday, May 31, 2010

a funny thing happened on my way thru today!

and wouldn't it be a good thing if each of us could find something funny or silly to mention at the end of the day .... perhaps our lives would be just a little less stressed as a result. Of course the silly thing I came across today .... was ME. Off & on during the day, I am thinking about a nice, long, bubble bath to soak in. I am getting chores done throughout the day for the purpose of "deserving" my bath even more. HOWEVER, in being "off" for the holiday- such was my thinking as well. I start the bath, add the bubbles, begin to disrobe- only to remember that I have a head full of curlers that took me a 1/2 hour to put in & can't come out (to do any good) for at least a couple more hours!!! IN the bath I go (anyway), shirt tucked under my chin, curled around my neck & fastened with a hair clip .... as I am NOT going to miss my bath !!