Friday, May 28, 2010

over the top- well, duh!

SATC 2 .............. yeah, I've heard the hype. I've heard the reviews. It's just a movie ..... NOT a documentary. Nobody expects it to be brain science. So, with regard to comments about the costuming or "fluff" of it ..... GET OVER IT!
funny ......... yes
edgy ...........un huh
racey .......... of course
realistic ........ not even
silly ........... at times
sexy .......... by the nature of the chicks AND the guys in it!
as good as #1 ..........TOTALLY diff - apples & petunias
suggestive ....... give me a break, Samantha is in it!
fashion conscious ..................... ONLy if you're a New Yorker
touching .......... a couple times
entertaining .......... worth my 8 bucks!
IF YOU WENT expecting an academy award winning storyline- then you walked into the wrong theatre. But if you just wanted to laugh (out loud a few times), have your jaw drop open, or shake your head with an eye roll .... then you had a good time! It's not a date movie by any means- it is a CHICK FLICK and only a chick with a sense of humor (& chocolate & diet pepsi & popcorn) would really appreciate it! I did. OF COURSE the company I keep might have something to do with it too!

1 comment:

Cindy Welch said...

I loved loved loved the movie!!!